Friday, October 22, 2010

New Beginning

After a late night chat with Tatiana, I decided that I want a blog, for me. Journal writing has never ever been my strong point and has always been one of the promptings in my head saying..."You need to improve!" I am a person that uses maybe a little too much of my day in thought (and perhaps overthinking situations). My thoughts need to be put into words, so I can not only check journal writing off of my daily spiritual checklist, but also just maybe discover new things about myself through translating my thoughts. So here I am new to blogging, giving my self a fresh start with journal writing, and also giving myself determination to make the changes that  I want to see in my life. I want to reach that goal with my physical appearance. I want to make that reconnection with my father in Heaven ( He and I both know I need it =D). I am granting myself a fresh start, a clean sweep....a New Beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment